Fabulous paste food colourings which are ideal for colouring Sugar Paste or Royal Icing. All colours are strong and will deepen on drying. We recommend they are used sparingly.
Used sparingly, you can achieve the most delicate of pastel colours, while adding more gives you vibrant colours without changing the consistency of the product you are working with.
You can paint with them by adding a little water, although adding Rejuvenator Spirit or Dipping Solution works better.
Sugarflair Paste Colours Concentrated Food Colouring - Spectral Grape Thistle - 25g is a versatile and highly concentrated food colouring that is perfect for adding a pop of colour to your baked goods and desserts. Here are some additional information about Sugarflair Paste Colours Concentrated Food Colouring that might be useful to you:
- The Spectral Grape Thistle shade is a beautiful purple colour that can be used to add a regal touch to your cakes, cupcakes, and other desserts.
- This food colouring is highly concentrated, which means that you only need to use a small amount to achieve the desired colour. This makes it a cost-effective choice for home bakers and professional pastry chefs alike.
- The 25g pot is a generous size that will last you for many baking projects to come. Plus, the lid makes it easy to store and keep fresh until you're ready to use it again.
- Add it to your frosting or icing to achieve a beautiful purple hue that will make your cakes and cupcakes stand out.
- Use it to colour fondant or gum paste for cake decorations like flowers or figurines.
- Mix it with other colours to create new shades or to achieve a gradient effect in your baked goods.
- Use it to colour macarons, cookie dough, or cake batter for a unique twist on classic treats.
With Sugarflair Paste Colours, the possibilities are endless. Try out Spectral Grape Thistle and see how it can elevate your baking game.
Whether you're a seasoned baker or just starting out, Sugarflair Paste Colours Concentrated Food Colouring is a must-have in your baking arsenal. Its vibrant colors and high-quality ingredients will help you create show-stopping desserts that are sure to impress.
We do not accept returns on perishable food goods, Edible Prints or personalised products.
Kate's Cupboard are happy to replace or refund any damaged, faulty or incorrectly supplied item and will work with you to resolve any problem is a prompt manor. We may require photos of any damages or issues so that we can claim with the couriers
Changed Your Mind
In these circumstances, return postage costs are payable by the customer. Please contact us within 14 days of receipt of the item via phone call or email, please ensure you have received acknowledgement before returning your item. The order must be returned to us within 14 calendar days from the point of making contact. Be sure to include details of your full name, Address, order number and reason for return. Items need to be in as new condition and returned with reasonable care. We strongly advise using a tracked service to return your item to us.To contact us, click here.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.