The Colour Splash gel in Dark Brown is a great addition to any baker's collection.
- Use the gel to create realistic woodgrain effects on fondant or gum paste decorations.
- Mix the gel with a small amount of clear alcohol (such as vodka) to create a paint-like consistency that can be used to hand-paint designs onto cakes or cookies.
- Use the gel in combination with other colours to create custom shades and hues. For example, mix a small amount of Dark Brown with Red to create a deep burgundy colour for a fall-themed cake.
- The thin nib makes it easy to control the amount of colour that is released, but be sure to start with a small amount and add more gradually. A little goes a long way!
- The gel is suitable for use with a wide variety of mediums, including sugarpaste, royal icing, buttercream, marzipan, cake mix, fudge, and more. Experiment with different recipes and techniques to find your favourite uses for this versatile product.
If you're new to using Colour Splash gel in Dark Brown, here are some additional tips to get you started and inspire your creativity:
- Create a vintage or rustic look by using the Dark Brown gel to add speckles or splatters to your cake or cookie designs.
- Use the gel to add depth and dimension to floral designs on cakes and cupcakes.
- Experiment with using the gel to dye other food items, such as pancake batter or whipped cream.
- Combine the Dark Brown gel with other earthy tones, like green or orange, to create a nature-inspired palette for your desserts.
- Don't be afraid to mix and match different colours and techniques to create unique and personalised creations that reflect your own style and personality.
Remember, the possibilities with Colour Splash gel in Dark Brown are endless, so have fun and let your creativity run wild!
Click & Collect
Click and collect orders are usually available for collection the same working day.
We do not accept returns on perishable food goods, Edible Prints or personalised products.
Kate's Cupboard are happy to replace or refund any damaged, faulty or incorrectly supplied item and will work with you to resolve any problem is a prompt manor. We may require photos of any damages or issues so that we can claim with the couriers
Changed Your Mind
In these circumstances, return postage costs are payable by the customer. Please contact us within 14 days of receipt of the item via phone call or email, please ensure you have received acknowledgement before returning your item. The order must be returned to us within 14 calendar days from the point of making contact. Be sure to include details of your full name, Address, order number and reason for return. Items need to be in as new condition and returned with reasonable care. We strongly advise using a tracked service to return your item to us.To contact us, click here.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.